It’s time to celebrate!
The band will perform all the hits at 3Arena on Saturday, 3rd December. They will celebrate becoming one of the most loved and celebrated pop bands in the UK.
“It’s crazy to think what started in our bedrooms and Tristan’s parent’s garage led to us headlining arena’s all around the world. The past 10 years have been an incredible journey but what makes it even more special is that it has felt like a shared one between us and our fans. The Vamps have taken us across all five continents and given us the privilege of playing in front of millions of people. These five albums are chapters in our lives and moments we are hugely proud of. This last year has been one of reflection for us and as four best friends who’ve had the chance to live out our dreams we now can’t wait to celebrate these memories with you all.”
From posting videos in 2012 on YouTube that brought the band together to multiple arena tours and number one albums… It's been a whirlwind decade for The Vamps…
- They have generated over 6 billion streams and…
- Over two billion views on the bands YouTube channel alone
- They have released five albums, two #1’s - 2017’s ‘Night & Day (Night Edition)’ and their latest album (2020) ‘Cherry Blossom’ - and two #2’s - 2014’s ‘Meet the Vamps’ and 2018’s ‘Night & Day (Day Edition)’
- They have played global tours and festivals that has seen them play to over 2 million people
- They became the first band to headline The O2 five years in a row
- They’ve played on the biggest US chat shows like Ellen and Seth Myers
- Amongst others, they have collaborated with Shawn Mendes, Demi Lovatto, Sigala, Krept & Konan, Tini, Matoma, Bruno Mars and many more!
- Played and shared stages with Coldplay, Jay Z, Taylor Swift, Kings Of Leon, Weezer, Ed Sheeran, Pharell Williams, Sam Smith
- They’ve created their own festival - The Vamps Weekender in Barcelona
- They’ve drunk shots with Dave Grohl backstage, hung out with Sean Paul at Woodstock, been held at gunpoint at airports, played for royalty (and put hot drinks on priceless tables and carried muddy football boots through their houses!)
- There’s also been ice skating competitions, jungles, driving lessons and dating shows!