3Arena North Wall Quay, Dublin 1SEE ON MAP firstname.lastname@example.org
Grand Canal Square, Docklands, Dublin 2SEE ON MAP email@example.com
the 1878 3Arena, North Wall Quay, Dublin 1SEE ON MAP firstname.lastname@example.org
The Premium Club 3Arena, North Wall Quay, Dublin 1SEE ON MAP email@example.com
The Circle ClubSEE ON MAP firstname.lastname@example.org
Dave Matthews Band 13th November
Below you will see some important information for Dave Matthews Band on Friday 13th November 2015. Please carefully read as we have included all information that is relevant.
Doors to the 1878 will open at 6.30pm on 13th November 2015. Please note that our kitchen will close at 7.15pm, so we ask all guests wishing to dine with us to arrive as early as possible. Please follow this link for details on the menu for this show.
Dave Matthews Band will be on stage at 7.30pm. The show is expected to finish at approxiamtely 10.15pm.
Our 1878 members are welcome to use the Point Village car park. Please see below for relevant directions.
Travelling from the City Centre:
Turn left after 3Arena and take the first left onto Sheriff Street Upper. The car park is located on the left at The Point Village.
Travelling from the Toll Bridge:
Stay on East Wall Road and take the first left onto Sheriff Street Upper. The car park is located on the left at The Point Village.
Please take the parking ticket on entry to the car park. Present this ticket at the 1878 reception
for parking validation. Please note the ticket must be inserted into the pay station upon return to the car park to complete the process.
After midnight, enter the car park via The Gibson Hotel as the night management there will
inform security that they need to open the gates for you as you are exiting.
• On Show Night, you and/or your guests will have access to the 1878 via your private entrance where you will be greeted and issued your passes. From here you will be directed to the Private Club. A full food and beverage menu is available in the clubs.
• Jade, Annie and Siobhan are all on hand in the office to answer any question you may have. We can be contacted on 01-8663488.
• Due to the nature of the live music industry we do not always work conventional office hours. Typically we will be in the office Monday – Friday: 9.30pm – 5.30pm. On the day of a show we do not start until lunchtime of that day, as we will be the last faces you see when leaving the club that night! The day after the show we return to the office from late morning / early afternoon.
• Should you have an urgent query on the day of a show we ask that you please send an email with the show name as the subject title, we will respond as soon as we are in the office.
• Unless we have a show at the weekend, the office of The Private Members Clubs will not be manned.
• We do not condone ticket touting – memberships found to be selling tickets above the ticket price will be cancelled immediately.